Instant Self-Hypnosis: How to Hypnotize Yourself with Your Eyes Open
by Forbes Robbins Blair, Sourcebooks Inc.
Instant Self-Hypnosis: How to Hypnotize Yourself with Your Eyes Open is divided over three parts for anyone to use to self-hypnosis and get you into a trance state of mind.
Part two has over 30 scripts that will help you sort out everyday issues and improve your life.
There are scripts that deal with:
- use self hypnosis to aid weight-loss
- use hypnosis to gain self-confidence
- hypnotize yourself to stop stressing out
- how to use hypnosis to be super-assertive in business
- how to eliminate allergies
- hypnotize yourself for public speaking
- how to stop grinding your teeth
- use hypnosis to stop biting your fingernails
- how to have more energy
- hypnotize yourself to become more decisive
- how to fly without fear
- hypnotize yourself to say bye-bye bad habits
- use hypnosis to have more fun in your life
- hypnosis for great sex
- hypnotize yourself for better concentration
- lose weight through hypnosis
- hypnotize yourself to stop smoking
- promote rapid healing through self hypnosis
- use hypnosis to remove fears and anxieties at the Dentist
- how to tap your creative genuis
- how to get clear and healthy skin
- use hypnosis to make more money
- and loads of other great tips
In part three you will find techniques on how to do self-hypnosis while you write, how to supercharge your affirmations and other alternative induction techniques. Part 3 also covers how to go into a deeper trance and more information about how to hypnotize yourself.
Download it onto your kindle now:
About the Author
Forbes Robbins Blair has been teaching and performing hypnosis since 1997 and has a certification in clinical hypnotherapy.
He lives in Silver Spring, Maryland USA and he created this book for the lay-person, however even a professional hypnotist would find it a valuable resource.